This Thursday (12/17) we’re releasing our Belgian Amber Ale: King’s Lullaby. It’s 6.2% ABV and it’s rich, creamy, and malty complex with intense fruit and spice flavors. A great holiday beer just in time for the season.
Starting this coming week (12/14/2015), we are now having some recurring early week specials to help us all get through the beginning of the week and a little closer to the weekend with a smile on our faces.
- Monday: “Happy Monday” Buy a 12oz or Pint and get a second 12oz or Pint (of equal or lesser value) for 1/2 price all night.
- Tuesday: “Discount Growler Fills” $2 off our 64oz growler fills and $1 off our 32oz growler fills.
- Wednesday: “Ladies’ Night” Ladies, buy a 12oz or Pint and get a second 12oz or Pint (of equal or lesser value) for 1/2 price all night.
* Not applicable in combination with any other coupon or special
Happy Holidays from Rally King Brewing. We’ll see you in the taproom!
Tomorrow, Wednesday 12/09/2015, we are releasing our winter lager. “Small Hours” Dark Lager.
Named for the quiet hours after midnight, and representing the time of deepest hope for the journeys we’re on. This dark lager offers a nose and a palate of complex maltiness including bread crusts and graham crackers with hints of dark fruit and coffee that starts very full but finishes clean. A wonderful session-able beer for the darker and quieter months of the year.
In these modern times of 2.0 this and beta that, we’re jumping on the bandwagon. We’ve reformulated our Straw House wheat beer. It’s all the same ingredients with a little additional finishing hops. The specialty malts have are in a new ratio and we’ve changed up the fermentation.
What we’ve ended up with is a drier, more drinkable beer. More spicy and earthy with less, but still present, fruitiness.
We hope you’ll come in and give it try. We’ll drop the “V2” as soon as it’s out of beta. 😉
Starting next week Monday (12/14/2015) we’re shifting our weekday hours to better serve the traffic we’re seeing in the taproom. For Monday-Thursday we’ll be open from 3pm to 8pm.
That’ll make it:
- M-Th: 3-8pm
- F: 2-9pm
- Sa: 12-9pm
- Su: 1-6pm (now with more Broncos)
Starting next week we’ll also have some nightly specials to help celebrate the new hours.